Free creative writing workshops come to Willesden Green library
- Credit: Archant
Free creative writing workshops are taking place in Willesden Green Library this month.
The events are being hosted by House of AMAU, an Afrika heritage organisation, on this Saturday and next.
The sessions are free and limited to a maximum of 12 people. Writer N’Goma Bishop, who is running the class this weekend, says anyone is welcome.
He said: “We know that life and survival can get in the way of creative writing, so it is the aim of the workshops to give participants the tools to kick start their creativity, almost regardless of how busy their schedule might be.
This Saturday’s event is a prose workshop, which takes place at 12.30pm to 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The following week’s event, also a prose workshop, will be led by Bridget Badoe McQuick.
For more information, visit houseofamau.org.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London