Frank Turner to host a masterclass at The Institute in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
English folk and punk artist Frank Turner will be giving a masterclass to students at a music college in Kilburn.
The 32-year-old will be visiting the The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, where he will speak about his experience in the music industry and take part in a Q&A on May 8.
Mr Turner will also meet the two lucky winners of The Institute’s Shure Songwriting Award which he helped judge.
The winners were given scholarships at The Institute.
Mr Turner said: “I’m happy and excited to be heading over to the Institute for a Songwriting Workshop.
“Songwriting is my profession and my passion, and I could talk about it until the cows come home, so hopefully I can share some tips and ideas with the students.”
For more information about The Institute click here Related links: StOrk drummer Thomas Lang to host a masterclass at the Institute in Kilburn
- 1 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 4 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 5 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 8 Harlesden TSB branch faces the axe
- 9 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets