Fourth teenager charged with killing Neasden chef
Youth remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey next week
A fourth teenager has been charged with murdering a man during a robbery on his 30th birthday.
Krzysztof Rusek from Neasden, was stabbed to death as he celebrated his milestone birthday in a garden with his partner and friends in Fulham on June 7.
The robbers escaped with just �12.
Yesterday (Wednesday), a 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before West London Magistrates’ Court accused of killing the Polish chef.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey on July 26.
Last month, three 17-year-old boys appeared before the Old Bailey via video link from prison for a short bail hearing.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
No bail applications were made and they were remanded in custody until a plea and case management hearing on July 29.
Krzysztof came to the UK from Poland eight years ago.