Fourth teenager charged with killing Neasden chef
Youth remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey next week
A fourth teenager has been charged with murdering a man during a robbery on his 30th birthday.
Krzysztof Rusek from Neasden, was stabbed to death as he celebrated his milestone birthday in a garden with his partner and friends in Fulham on June 7.
The robbers escaped with just �12.
Yesterday (Wednesday), a 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before West London Magistrates’ Court accused of killing the Polish chef.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey on July 26.
Last month, three 17-year-old boys appeared before the Old Bailey via video link from prison for a short bail hearing.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
No bail applications were made and they were remanded in custody until a plea and case management hearing on July 29.
Krzysztof came to the UK from Poland eight years ago.