Former America’s Next Top Model contestant joins Harlesden radio station
Annaliese Dayes hosts breakfast show on BANG Radio
A former reality TV show star is presenting a new radio show in Harlesden.
Annaliese Dayes, who was a contestant on America’s Next Top Model is presenting a breakfast show on community radio station BANG Radio from Monday to Wednesday 7am-10am.
Self confessed chatterbox Ms Dayes co-presents the BANG breakfast show, interviewing celebrities, discussing fashion and beauty tips and debating current issues in the media.
Ms Dayes, appeared on America’s Next Top Model: Brit Invasion, which is currently being aired, after being spotted on the UK version of the show.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve been modelling since I was 13 but have always loved the idea of presenting,” Ms Dayes said. “Our breakfast slot is an all new show, and what makes it different is that we’re two girls together. Radio shows usually have a guy and a girl but Miranda and I work fantastically together, we are two chatterboxes doing what we love!”
The enthusiastic presenter says there has been a great community response to the show, with many young people in the borough phoning in and wanting to get involved with BANG Impact, the youth section of the radio.
- 1 Wembley bar issued final warning for late nights and Covid 'breach'
- 2 Thirteen arrested following trafficking raids in Kingsbury and Romania
- 3 Neighbours call on council to halt Neasden underpass housing plans
- 4 Petrol crisis: Brawls, long queues and empty stations across Brent
- 5 Kingsbury bar loses alcohol licence for hosting parties during pandemic
- 6 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 7 Brondesbury park woman denies killing Wembley pensioner
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 9 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 10 Lib Dem resigns from Brent's budget scrutiny taskforce
“One of our main aims is to include people,” Ms Dayes said. “We are always doing shout-outs to our listeners and encourage people to ring in if they’re interested in talking to us.”
Annaliese Dayes is on the BANG Breakfast show from.
BANG Radio, which is based in Harlesden High Street broadcast a number of shows to residents.
For more information go to http://www.wearebang.com/