Former America’s Next Top Model contestant joins Harlesden radio station
Annaliese Dayes hosts breakfast show on BANG Radio
A former reality TV show star is presenting a new radio show in Harlesden.
Annaliese Dayes, who was a contestant on America’s Next Top Model is presenting a breakfast show on community radio station BANG Radio from Monday to Wednesday 7am-10am.
Self confessed chatterbox Ms Dayes co-presents the BANG breakfast show, interviewing celebrities, discussing fashion and beauty tips and debating current issues in the media.
Ms Dayes, appeared on America’s Next Top Model: Brit Invasion, which is currently being aired, after being spotted on the UK version of the show.
“I’ve been modelling since I was 13 but have always loved the idea of presenting,” Ms Dayes said. “Our breakfast slot is an all new show, and what makes it different is that we’re two girls together. Radio shows usually have a guy and a girl but Miranda and I work fantastically together, we are two chatterboxes doing what we love!”
The enthusiastic presenter says there has been a great community response to the show, with many young people in the borough phoning in and wanting to get involved with BANG Impact, the youth section of the radio.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 3 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 4 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 5 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 6 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
- 7 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 8 Giant inflatable theme park opens in Colindale
- 9 'Clean your own roads for Queen' - council says
- 10 Jailed: Killer who stabbed father to death for protecting teenage son
“One of our main aims is to include people,” Ms Dayes said. “We are always doing shout-outs to our listeners and encourage people to ring in if they’re interested in talking to us.”
Annaliese Dayes is on the BANG Breakfast show from.
BANG Radio, which is based in Harlesden High Street broadcast a number of shows to residents.
For more information go to http://www.wearebang.com/