Former America’s Next Top Model contestant joins Harlesden radio station
Annaliese Dayes hosts breakfast show on BANG Radio
A former reality TV show star is presenting a new radio show in Harlesden.
Annaliese Dayes, who was a contestant on America’s Next Top Model is presenting a breakfast show on community radio station BANG Radio from Monday to Wednesday 7am-10am.
Self confessed chatterbox Ms Dayes co-presents the BANG breakfast show, interviewing celebrities, discussing fashion and beauty tips and debating current issues in the media.
Ms Dayes, appeared on America’s Next Top Model: Brit Invasion, which is currently being aired, after being spotted on the UK version of the show.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve been modelling since I was 13 but have always loved the idea of presenting,” Ms Dayes said. “Our breakfast slot is an all new show, and what makes it different is that we’re two girls together. Radio shows usually have a guy and a girl but Miranda and I work fantastically together, we are two chatterboxes doing what we love!”
The enthusiastic presenter says there has been a great community response to the show, with many young people in the borough phoning in and wanting to get involved with BANG Impact, the youth section of the radio.
- 1 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 2 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 3 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 4 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 9 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
“One of our main aims is to include people,” Ms Dayes said. “We are always doing shout-outs to our listeners and encourage people to ring in if they’re interested in talking to us.”
Annaliese Dayes is on the BANG Breakfast show from.
BANG Radio, which is based in Harlesden High Street broadcast a number of shows to residents.
For more information go to http://www.wearebang.com/