Footwear company Skechers to open a store in the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Another sports retailer has signed up to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley which opens its doors next month.
Skechers will open a store in the 350,000 foot square centre offering up to 70 per cent of retail prices.
The company specialises in footwear for men, women and children and the new store will offer a variety of lifestyle, children’s and performance shoes at discounted prices.
Skechers will join the likes of Nike, L.K. Bennett, Superdry, Guess, Gap, Clarks and Marks & Spencer who have signed up to LDO – the first ever discount outlet within the M25.
High-end homeware brands Villeroy & Boch and Oneida will also open branches as will restaurants Prezzo, Handmade Burger Co and Las Iguanas.
You may also want to watch:
Currently in its final phase of construction, LDO has leased 70 per cent of its units and will open for business on October 24.
James Saunders, chief operating officer of Quintain, who are managing LDO, said: “Skechers is a fantastic addition to the London Designer Outlet sports retail offering.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
“This high quality trusted global brand will complement the sought after range of fashion and homeware retailers also have confirmed for the centre”.
Located adjacent to Wembley Stadium and Arena and a new four star Hilton hotel, London Designer Outlet is easily accessible by road, rail and tube.