Live football screenings back at Wembley Boxpark
- Credit: Boxpark
Boxpark Wembley is screening big league games on large HD screens for the first time since the national lockdown.
Tickets for the Champions League Final on May 29 sold out within minutes of going live but footie fans can still get in on the action with the Europa League Final screening on May 26.
Tickets for two include a jug of Coors for £20 or a group of six with three Coors jugs can grab tickets for £60.
Customers must arrive at the venue in Olympic Way at least 30 minutes before kick-off to claim their table and drinks.
The final will see Manchester United face off against Villarreal, a team that have never competed in any European final but has three-time Europa League winning coach Unai Emery on their side.
You may also want to watch:
Manchester United has been dominant in the competition since their Champions League exit and will be favourites to win in Gdansk.
To get tickets visit www.boxpark.co.uk/campaigns/europa-league
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Notting Hill Carnival off streets in 2021 due to Covid-19 uncertainty