Food market to open in Wembley Park this month
- Credit: Archant
Foodies are in for a treat with the launch of a new market selling mouth-watering products and meals in Wembley Park.
More than 25 stalls offering a variety of produce ranging from gourmet pies to hand picked shellfish legendary crab noodles will be at the market every Wednesday from September 23.
Visitors to Wembley Park Food Market will also be able to buy freshly pressed juice, homemade cakes and lots of fresh fruit, seasonal vegetables, bread, cheese and meat.
Gary Bell, Wembley Park’s head of commercial, said: “This market is designed to enhance the experience of living and working in the area, as well as to provide a stop-off for visitors and shoppers.
“It’s wonderful to see people making use of the great open spaces around Wembley Park to have picnics and to gather and enjoy their surroundings, and we hope the market will encourage this.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in having a stall at the market call Mark Handley or Cheryl Cohen on 020 7833 5007 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough