Five-year-old boy killed after being hit by Mercedes near Brent Cross
- Credit: Archant
A five-year-old boy has died after being hit by a car near Brent Cross.
The boy was with is mother and older sister when the collision happened just after 12pm on Sunday in Marble Drive, near Brent Cross. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “Police were called at 12:05hrs on Sunday, July 2 to reports of the collision on Marble Drive.
“Officers attended and found a Mercedes and a five-year-old boy had been in collision. London Ambulance Service also attended but sadly the five-year-old boy was pronounced dead at the scene.
“He had been in the company of his mother and older sister.
You may also want to watch:
“The driver of the car stopped at the scene, but was not arrested.”
Police appealed for witnesses. Anyone with any information is asked to call the witness line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 3 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 8 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer