Five more names sign up to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers preparing to be dazzled by the launch of the London Designer Outlet in Wembley will be able to by some shades at the latest store to sign up – Sunglasses Hut.
Today it has been announced that the sunglasses retailer, running shoes and sports apparel brands Asics and Onitsuka Tiger and shoe retailers Pavers and Daniel Footwear will all open a branch in the 350,000 sq ft centre.
LDO will open on October 24 and plans to offer discounts of up to 70 per cent of fashion and homeware retail prices.
In addition a string of eateries and a Cineworld cinema boasting nine-screens will also be within the centre.
The Pavers store will be its 100th opening and to celebrate this milestone the brand’s founder, Catherine Paver, along with her son Stuart MD of Pavers, will be present on its first day of trading.
You may also want to watch:
James Saunders, chief operating officer of Quintain, the company that manages LDO, said: “These last few weeks have been incredibly exciting with so many fantastic brands securing their space at London Designer Outlet before we open to the public.”
The launch of LDO will also mark the completion of the first phase of the major new £3.4billion, 85-acre regeneration Wembley Park development, which was formally known as Wembley City, being created by Quintain.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer