Five more names sign up to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers preparing to be dazzled by the launch of the London Designer Outlet in Wembley will be able to by some shades at the latest store to sign up – Sunglasses Hut.
Today it has been announced that the sunglasses retailer, running shoes and sports apparel brands Asics and Onitsuka Tiger and shoe retailers Pavers and Daniel Footwear will all open a branch in the 350,000 sq ft centre.
LDO will open on October 24 and plans to offer discounts of up to 70 per cent of fashion and homeware retail prices.
In addition a string of eateries and a Cineworld cinema boasting nine-screens will also be within the centre.
The Pavers store will be its 100th opening and to celebrate this milestone the brand’s founder, Catherine Paver, along with her son Stuart MD of Pavers, will be present on its first day of trading.
You may also want to watch:
James Saunders, chief operating officer of Quintain, the company that manages LDO, said: “These last few weeks have been incredibly exciting with so many fantastic brands securing their space at London Designer Outlet before we open to the public.”
The launch of LDO will also mark the completion of the first phase of the major new £3.4billion, 85-acre regeneration Wembley Park development, which was formally known as Wembley City, being created by Quintain.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man