First picture of Hampstead and Kilburn MP Tulip Siddiq’s new baby
- Credit: Archant
Hampstead and Kilburn MP Tulip Siddiq has voiced her delight after the arrival of her “perfect little girl”.
The 33-year-old gave birth to baby Azalea Joy Percy at the Royal Free Hospital on Friday.
She is pictured with husband Chris Percy and the tiny new arrival.
They said: “We wish to offer our deepest thanks and gratitude to the kind and experienced midwives, consultants and doctors who helped at every step of the way.
“As with many new arrivals, we have experienced challenges during the pregnancy, the birth and afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
“In all cases, staff at the Royal Free took the time to explain our options and support us expertly – day and night.”
And they continued: “We both felt reassured and safe and we could not be more thrilled with our perfect little girl.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London