Fire destroys new flats in Kilburn
Cause of blaze now under investigation
A fire ripped through a new block of flats in Kilburn this morning.
Around 30 firefighters and six fire engines were called to Kingsgate Place at 5.20am.
Flats which are still being built on the first, second and third floors were damaged in the blaze.
It took three hours for officers to get the flames under control and firefighters are still at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 4 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 5 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 6 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth