Fire destroys new flats in Kilburn
Cause of blaze now under investigation
A fire ripped through a new block of flats in Kilburn this morning.
Around 30 firefighters and six fire engines were called to Kingsgate Place at 5.20am.
Flats which are still being built on the first, second and third floors were damaged in the blaze.
It took three hours for officers to get the flames under control and firefighters are still at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving