Fire destroys new flats in Kilburn
Cause of blaze now under investigation
A fire ripped through a new block of flats in Kilburn this morning.
Around 30 firefighters and six fire engines were called to Kingsgate Place at 5.20am.
Flats which are still being built on the first, second and third floors were damaged in the blaze.
It took three hours for officers to get the flames under control and firefighters are still at the scene.
The cause of the blaze is now under investigation.
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court