Fire crews tackle blaze at a flat in Willesden High Road
- Credit: sub
Section of the road was cordoned off this morning
A fire broke out in a flat above a shop on Willesden High Road this morning.
The fire services were called at 8.57am and arrived three minutes later. The blaze was under control by 9.30am.
Four engines attended the scene and there have been no reports of any injuries.
A section of Willesden High Road was cordoned off while fire crews fought the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire remains unknown.
- 1 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 2 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 3 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 4 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 9 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize