Film gear military sale
MILITARY enthusiasts and fashionistas alike will have the chance to get their mitts on discounted fancy dress costumes at the Angels Uniform Sale this weekend. Angels, an Oscar-winning costume supplier which has provided costumes to films including Lauren
MILITARY enthusiasts and fashionistas alike will have the chance to get their mitts on discounted fancy dress costumes at the Angels Uniform Sale this weekend.
Angels, an Oscar-winning costume supplier which has provided costumes to films including Laurence Olivier's Hamlet, Henry V, Star Wars, Titanic, and Gladiator, plans to sell 250,000 high-quality items of authentic military uniform and equipment dating from 1900 onwards at heavily reduced prices.
The sale will feature authentic uniforms, helmets, headgear, leather and webbing equipment from a range of famous war productions including Saving Private Ryan, The Great Escape, Dad's Army and Band of Brothers.
Thousands are expected to attend the sale after last year's event drew a crowd of 3,000 people.
You may also want to watch:
The Angels Uniform Sale will take place this Saturday [November 28] from 8.30am - 5pm at Angels Warehouse in Courtenay Road, East Lane Business Park, Wembley.
Admission is �5.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
To avoid confusion or embarrassment, no uniform clothing can be worn to the sale and no personal bags are permitted in the building.
Parking is free but limited and customers should note that there are no toilet or refreshment facilities within the building.