Fifteen bus routes in Brent are running a normal service despite drivers’ strike
Industrial action taken because of dispute over bonus pay during the Olympics
Fifteen bus routes that serve the borough are running a normal service despite a walk out by thousands of drivers today (Friday).
Members of Unite union have taken industrial action in a dispute over bonus pay for working during the Olympics.
The union wants drivers to receive a �500 bonus for working during the games which start next month.
The walkout, which started at 3am, will last for 24 hours.
You may also want to watch:
However drivers working for bus companies Arriva, Metroline and Go Ahead were prevented from walking out after the firms won an injunction against the strike action.
Routes 6, 32, 52, 79, 98, 182, 189, 204, 232, 260, 297, 302, 316, 332 and 460 are operating a normal service.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 7 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 8 Wembley Sailing Club offering families a free lesson in Welsh Harp
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
Route 223 and 226 are offering a limited service.
Route 6 from Willesden Garage to Aldwych serves Willesden, Kensal Rise and Queens Park.
32 from Edgware to Burnt Oak serves Colindale, Cricklewood and Kilburn.
52 from Willesden to Victoria serves Kensal Rise.
79 from Edgware to Alperton Sainsbury’s serves Queensbury, Kingsbury and Wembley.
98 from Willesden to Holborn serves Kilburn.
182 from Harrow Weald to Brent Cross serves Sudbury, Wembley, Neasden and Dollis Hill.
189 from Brent Cross to Oxford Circus serves Cricklewood and Kilburn.
204 from Edgware to Sudbury serves Burnt Oak, Colindale, Kingsbury and Wembley.
223 from Harrow to Kenton serves Wembley.
226 from Ealing to Golders Green serves Park Royal, Harlesden, Willesden and Cricklewood.
232 from St. Raphael’s Estate to Wood Green serves Neasden and Brent Cross.
260 from Golders Green to White City serves Cricklewood, Willesden, Harlesden and Park Royal.
297 from Willesden Garage to Ealing serves Neasden, Wembley and Alperton.
302 from Mill Hill to Kensal Rise serves Kingsbury, Neasden and Willesden.
316 from Cricklewood to White City serves Kilburn and Queen’s Park.
332 from Neasden Tesco to Paddington serves Cricklewood and Kilburn.
460 from North Finchley to Willesden serves Cricklewood.