Fantastic figure man
BRENT and Harrow Trading Standards Service and one of its officers were recognised for their tireless work. The team and Lee Wenzel, accredited financial investigator, were highly commended at the annual event held by the Anti Counterfeiting Group (AC
BRENT and Harrow Trading Standards Service and one of its officers were recognised for their tireless work.
The team and Lee Wenzel, accredited financial investigator, were 'highly commended' at the annual event held by the Anti Counterfeiting Group (ACG).
The award recognises enforcement organisations such as trading standards officers and their departments, police and customs for outstanding work against counterfeiting.
BHTS was recognised by the ACG for its work to claw back the ill-gotten gains of counterfeiters by using The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wenzel was also singled out for meticulously sifting through the financial accounts of counterfeits to enable the team to launch confiscation proceedings.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize