Family threatened and attacked in their Willesden home
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Attempted burglary took place in Roundwood Road area
A family were attacked by a group of masked men after an attempted burglary on their home in Willesden last night (22).
An object was thrown through the glass door of their home on Roundwood Road and the victims were threatened and sprayed in the face with an unknown substance by the men, who were wearing scarves to conceal their faces.
The suspects were described as white males and one was described as slim, 5’3 with light brown hair and was wearing a black jacket.
The group escaped through the side exit of the property and walked up Roundwood Road away from Church Road following the incident at around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
A woman in her 40’s was treated for shock by London Ambulance Service and taken to hospital.
Local resident and mother of three Bridget Geehan arrived shortly after the incident.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 10 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
“There were several police cars and ambulances outside the house”, she said.
“It’s worrying this sort of thing has happened on my road and it scares me that such a brutal attack can happen so close to home.
“It looks like a random attack, it could have happened to any of us”, she added.
Brent Police are appealing for witnesses to the aggravated burglary.
Detective Constable Brett Skowron said: “This is a completely unprovoked attack on the victims. I urge anyone with any information to contact me in confidence on 020 8733 3250, to help us find these men and bring them to justice.”