Family threatened and attacked in their Willesden home
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Attempted burglary took place in Roundwood Road area
A family were attacked by a group of masked men after an attempted burglary on their home in Willesden last night (22).
An object was thrown through the glass door of their home on Roundwood Road and the victims were threatened and sprayed in the face with an unknown substance by the men, who were wearing scarves to conceal their faces.
The suspects were described as white males and one was described as slim, 5’3 with light brown hair and was wearing a black jacket.
The group escaped through the side exit of the property and walked up Roundwood Road away from Church Road following the incident at around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
A woman in her 40’s was treated for shock by London Ambulance Service and taken to hospital.
Local resident and mother of three Bridget Geehan arrived shortly after the incident.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
“There were several police cars and ambulances outside the house”, she said.
“It’s worrying this sort of thing has happened on my road and it scares me that such a brutal attack can happen so close to home.
“It looks like a random attack, it could have happened to any of us”, she added.
Brent Police are appealing for witnesses to the aggravated burglary.
Detective Constable Brett Skowron said: “This is a completely unprovoked attack on the victims. I urge anyone with any information to contact me in confidence on 020 8733 3250, to help us find these men and bring them to justice.”