Family appeals for information about missing father from Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
The family of a father from Kilburn who was last seen in August are appealing for information about his whereabouts.
There have been no sightings of unemployed Junior George Nelson since he failed to show up for an appointment at his local Job Centre on August 17.
The alarm was raised by his key worker shortly after.
The 52-year-old, who has one child and lives in Aldershot Road, has not signed on since.
Making an appeal directly to her brother his sister Sonia said: “Please Junior call us and let us know where you are.
You may also want to watch:
“You don’t have to come back we just need to know you are safe.”
The family have reported his disappearance to the police.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 7 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 8 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
Ms Nelson added: “If anyone knows where my brother is please tell us so we know he is ok. We are worried about him.”
Anyone with information should all Ronald nelson on 07946 469295.