Euromillions winner could be in Cricklewood
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Are you a Cricklewood resident who bought a Euromillions ticket and have forgotten to check it?
If so you could be the lucky winner of a £112,104 jackpot which has yet to be claimed.
The winning ticket, which was bought in Barnet, matched the five main numbers 8, 18, 22, 24, 27 and one Lucky Star number in the draw on July 8.
The lucky winner has until January 4 to claim otherwise the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
You may also want to watch:
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win