Brent and Harrow lottery winner claims prize in nick of time
- Credit: Photo: Dylan Nolte
One lucky person in Brent or Harrow has scooped a £1 million lottery prize from a ticket bought six months ago.
Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, operator of The National Lottery, has received a claim for the £1,000,000 EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker prize from a ticket bought in Brent or Harrow draw on April 30.
But the lottery giant is remaining tight lipped on where the ticket was bought, and who by.
Camelot’s Andy Carter, senior winners’ advisor at The National Lottery, said:
“What amazing news for this lucky ticket-holder who has claimed their prize.
"We will now focus on supporting the ticket-holder through the process.”
EuroMillions Millionaire Maker guarantees to create a millionaire
in every draw, but tickets are only valid for 180 days.
Once the ticket holder comes forward the claim will go through the process of validation, which includes checks to ensure the terms and conditions are adhered to.
You may also want to watch:
Once the ticket has been validated the winner can decide whether to go public or not.
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0333 234 5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed