Take our UEFA Euro 2020 football survey
- Credit: PA
After a pandemic delay, the country is gearing up for UEFA Euro 2020 and we want to know how you'll be celebrating.
England, Scotland and Wales are among the teams taking part in the tournament, which has no single host country.
A total of 51 matches will be played in eleven cities, with Wembley Stadium the venue for all of England’s group games, as well as the final.
England Group D games:
Sunday, June 13: Croatia (2pm kick-off, London)
Friday, June 18: Scotland (8pm, London)
Tuesday, June 22: Czech Republic (8pm, London)
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London