Estate agents in Brent recognised for its work with the community
- Credit: Archant
An estate agent in the borough has been recognised for its work with the community by the Mayor of Brent.
Daniels Estate Agents was given a plaque from Cllr Parvez Ahmed for the company’s contribution to local causes over the last 24 years.
The estate agency, which has branches in Wembley, Neasden and Kensal Rise, has helped a catalogue of organisations and charities in the borough such as Brent Centre for Young People, Community Action on Dementia Brent and Sufra North West London.
Francis Henry, the company’s managing director, collected the plaque at a special afternoon tea event held at Brent Civic Centre last week which was also attended by Cllr Muhammed Butt, Brent Council leader.
Mr Henry said: “We are excited to be working in partnership with the mayor’s office and grateful for the recognition received.”
You may also want to watch:
The plaque will hang proudly next to the Community Champion award won in 2014 which currently takes pride of place in the Wembley High Road branch.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed