Enterprise workspaces for residents opens in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
The Coming Soon Club’s new building is a creative hub
A community programme in Wembley opened a new space yesterday set to act as a creative hub for residents looking to kick start their own projects.
The Coming Soon Club’s (CSC) new building in Cotterell House, Wembley Hill Road, will operate as an affordable enterprise workspace offering hot desks, co-working desks, creative studio spaces.
A small café will also be on site and a market area will be used outside during the summer months.
The building was officially unveiled yesterday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Commissioned by Brent Council, and delivered by Meanwhile Space, CSC offer support and mentoring to people looking for temporary space for ‘meanwhile’ projects in the Wembley area.
Membership is free and when signed up you will receive guidance on the right empty space for your project and have access to club headquarters for meetings, events and trial your own project for free.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
CSC will still have a branch within its original unit on Wembley Triangle.
In the coming months, the project plans to work with existing High Street businesses and traders to discuss how they can adapt to the changes happening in Wembley.
Meanwhile Space projects aim to boost community uses of empty properties and sites.