Enterprise workspaces for residents opens in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
The Coming Soon Club’s new building is a creative hub
A community programme in Wembley opened a new space yesterday set to act as a creative hub for residents looking to kick start their own projects.
The Coming Soon Club’s (CSC) new building in Cotterell House, Wembley Hill Road, will operate as an affordable enterprise workspace offering hot desks, co-working desks, creative studio spaces.
A small café will also be on site and a market area will be used outside during the summer months.
The building was officially unveiled yesterday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Commissioned by Brent Council, and delivered by Meanwhile Space, CSC offer support and mentoring to people looking for temporary space for ‘meanwhile’ projects in the Wembley area.
Membership is free and when signed up you will receive guidance on the right empty space for your project and have access to club headquarters for meetings, events and trial your own project for free.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 5 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 6 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 10 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
CSC will still have a branch within its original unit on Wembley Triangle.
In the coming months, the project plans to work with existing High Street businesses and traders to discuss how they can adapt to the changes happening in Wembley.
Meanwhile Space projects aim to boost community uses of empty properties and sites.