Elderly woman fighting for her life after being hit by car in Queensbury
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 80s is fighting for her life after she was hit by a car in Queensbury.
The pedestrian was struck by the vehicle on Honeypot Lane at the junction with Ruskin Gardens, yesterday at around 5.20pm.
She was rushed to hospital in an air ambulance where she is in a critical condition.
The driver stopped at the scene and has not been arrested.
Detectives from the Met’s roads and transport policing command are investigating and are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555 or police on 101.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley