Elderly woman dies following Kensal Rise motorcycle crash
Pedestrian suffered serious head injuries
An elderly woman who suffered serious head injuries following a motorcycle crash in Kensal Rise on Monday has died.
The 70-year-old pedestrian was in a critical condition following the smash in Chamberlayne Road, at around 11.07am on Monday.
She was rushed to hospital where she died last night (Tuesday).
The motorcyclist, who is in 40s and was riding a red Ducati motorbike, sustained minor injuries.
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
A post mortem into the woman’s cause of death will take place in the next few days
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 6 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 9 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Officers from Alperton Collision Unit are appealing for anyone who witnesses the accident to come forward.
Anyone with information should call 020 8998 5319