Elderly woman dies following Kensal Rise motorcycle crash
Pedestrian suffered serious head injuries
An elderly woman who suffered serious head injuries following a motorcycle crash in Kensal Rise on Monday has died.
The 70-year-old pedestrian was in a critical condition following the smash in Chamberlayne Road, at around 11.07am on Monday.
She was rushed to hospital where she died last night (Tuesday).
The motorcyclist, who is in 40s and was riding a red Ducati motorbike, sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
A post mortem into the woman’s cause of death will take place in the next few days
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
Officers from Alperton Collision Unit are appealing for anyone who witnesses the accident to come forward.
Anyone with information should call 020 8998 5319