Elderly woman dies following Kensal Rise motorcycle crash
Pedestrian suffered serious head injuries
An elderly woman who suffered serious head injuries following a motorcycle crash in Kensal Rise on Monday has died.
The 70-year-old pedestrian was in a critical condition following the smash in Chamberlayne Road, at around 11.07am on Monday.
She was rushed to hospital where she died last night (Tuesday).
The motorcyclist, who is in 40s and was riding a red Ducati motorbike, sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
A post mortem into the woman’s cause of death will take place in the next few days
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 7 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving
Officers from Alperton Collision Unit are appealing for anyone who witnesses the accident to come forward.
Anyone with information should call 020 8998 5319