‘Help find my missing mum’: Son of Brent woman Ehssan Amer makes emotional appeal
- Credit: Archant
The son of missing Brent woman Ehssan Amer made an emotional plea for help to find his ill mother - who has now been missing for over a week.
Update: At 2.30pm today (Friday) the police confirmed that Ehssan had been found safe and well.
Ehssan, 79, was last seen at 2.30pm on Thursday, June 21 on Barnhill Road in Wembley.
Her son said: “Please can you help me find my missing mum.
“She has been without her medication for eight days now and she has heart problems as well as dementia.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any information please call the police.”
Ehssan is 5ft 2in and walks with a stoop. She is thought to have been clothed all in black at the time of her disappearance.
- 1 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 2 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 3 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 4 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 10 'There's more to a club like Wealdstone than what happens on the pitch'
Ehssan, who is Egyptian, cannot speak English and both the police and Ehssan’s family are increasingly worried about her health. This morning they urged anyone with information on her whereabouts to call 999 or Brent’s Missing Persons Unit on 101 and quote reference 3713/22Jun.