UK festival fun for students from music college Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
What do festivals Isle of Wight, Glastonbury, T in the Park, Wireless and Lovebox have in common with Kilburn?
They all feature artists who are currently studying or have graduated from The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road.
The music college boasts an impressive alumni of musicians who be gracing the stages of the UK’s biggest festivals.
Songwriting graduate Polly Money will be performing at Glastonbury, which starts tomorrow, as are former students Natasha Stewart and Elize Kellman.
Natasha North, band The Carnabys and Callum Grant-Caldwell played the stage at the Isle of Wight festival earlier this month while T in the Park, Wireless and V Festival will feature Foxes and Luke Patterson of Clean Bandit.
You may also want to watch:
Graduate Etta Bond will be playing at Lovebox and Wireless while other former students will perform at smaller independent festivals.
Earlier this month Chad Smith, Red Hot Chili Pepper drummer, held a workshop and Q&A session at The Institute.
For more information about the college visit here.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton