UK festival fun for students from music college Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
What do festivals Isle of Wight, Glastonbury, T in the Park, Wireless and Lovebox have in common with Kilburn?
They all feature artists who are currently studying or have graduated from The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road.
The music college boasts an impressive alumni of musicians who be gracing the stages of the UK’s biggest festivals.
Songwriting graduate Polly Money will be performing at Glastonbury, which starts tomorrow, as are former students Natasha Stewart and Elize Kellman.
Natasha North, band The Carnabys and Callum Grant-Caldwell played the stage at the Isle of Wight festival earlier this month while T in the Park, Wireless and V Festival will feature Foxes and Luke Patterson of Clean Bandit.
You may also want to watch:
Graduate Etta Bond will be playing at Lovebox and Wireless while other former students will perform at smaller independent festivals.
Earlier this month Chad Smith, Red Hot Chili Pepper drummer, held a workshop and Q&A session at The Institute.
For more information about the college visit here.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
- 10 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park