UK festival fun for students from music college Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
What do festivals Isle of Wight, Glastonbury, T in the Park, Wireless and Lovebox have in common with Kilburn?
They all feature artists who are currently studying or have graduated from The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road.
The music college boasts an impressive alumni of musicians who be gracing the stages of the UK’s biggest festivals.
Songwriting graduate Polly Money will be performing at Glastonbury, which starts tomorrow, as are former students Natasha Stewart and Elize Kellman.
Natasha North, band The Carnabys and Callum Grant-Caldwell played the stage at the Isle of Wight festival earlier this month while T in the Park, Wireless and V Festival will feature Foxes and Luke Patterson of Clean Bandit.
Graduate Etta Bond will be playing at Lovebox and Wireless while other former students will perform at smaller independent festivals.
Earlier this month Chad Smith, Red Hot Chili Pepper drummer, held a workshop and Q&A session at The Institute.
For more information about the college visit here.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street