The Institute in Kilburn offers bursaries to budding musicians
Previous students have gone on to work with Kylie Minogue, Radiohead, Jessie J and Lauren Hill
A prestigious music academy in Kilburn has thousands of pounds worth of scholarships up for grabs for budding stars who hit the right note.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, has teamed up its leading partners to offer bursaries worth more than �33,000 for deserving students to study on a one-year Higher Diploma course.
There are four categories each offering a full scholarship worth �5,650 and a partial bursaries of �2,800 each.
The Higher Diploma, a specialist one-year full-time course, trains and develops students of guitar, bass, drums and vocals for a career in the music industry.
You may also want to watch:
The Institute is widely recognised as one of Europe’s leading schools of modern music.
Previous students have gone on to work with high profile artists including Radiohead, The Vaccines, Jessie J, Kylie Minogue, Reef, The Script and Paolo Nutini.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
Previous scholarship winners have preformed with artists across the world including Estelle, N-Dubz and Lauren Hill. For more information and to apply for a scholarship visit www.icmp.co.uk/scholarships.
Closing date is February 22, 2013.