The Institute in Kilburn offers bursaries to budding musicians
Previous students have gone on to work with Kylie Minogue, Radiohead, Jessie J and Lauren Hill
A prestigious music academy in Kilburn has thousands of pounds worth of scholarships up for grabs for budding stars who hit the right note.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, has teamed up its leading partners to offer bursaries worth more than �33,000 for deserving students to study on a one-year Higher Diploma course.
There are four categories each offering a full scholarship worth �5,650 and a partial bursaries of �2,800 each.
The Higher Diploma, a specialist one-year full-time course, trains and develops students of guitar, bass, drums and vocals for a career in the music industry.
The Institute is widely recognised as one of Europe’s leading schools of modern music.
Previous students have gone on to work with high profile artists including Radiohead, The Vaccines, Jessie J, Kylie Minogue, Reef, The Script and Paolo Nutini.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 6 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Three arrested and taser discharged during vehicle stop in Kingsbury
Previous scholarship winners have preformed with artists across the world including Estelle, N-Dubz and Lauren Hill. For more information and to apply for a scholarship visit www.icmp.co.uk/scholarships.
Closing date is February 22, 2013.