The Institute in Kilburn offers bursaries to budding musicians
Previous students have gone on to work with Kylie Minogue, Radiohead, Jessie J and Lauren Hill
A prestigious music academy in Kilburn has thousands of pounds worth of scholarships up for grabs for budding stars who hit the right note.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, has teamed up its leading partners to offer bursaries worth more than �33,000 for deserving students to study on a one-year Higher Diploma course.
There are four categories each offering a full scholarship worth �5,650 and a partial bursaries of �2,800 each.
The Higher Diploma, a specialist one-year full-time course, trains and develops students of guitar, bass, drums and vocals for a career in the music industry.
You may also want to watch:
The Institute is widely recognised as one of Europe’s leading schools of modern music.
Previous students have gone on to work with high profile artists including Radiohead, The Vaccines, Jessie J, Kylie Minogue, Reef, The Script and Paolo Nutini.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 10 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
Previous scholarship winners have preformed with artists across the world including Estelle, N-Dubz and Lauren Hill. For more information and to apply for a scholarship visit www.icmp.co.uk/scholarships.
Closing date is February 22, 2013.