The Institute in Kilburn offers bursaries to budding musicians
Previous students have gone on to work with Kylie Minogue, Radiohead, Jessie J and Lauren Hill
A prestigious music academy in Kilburn has thousands of pounds worth of scholarships up for grabs for budding stars who hit the right note.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, has teamed up its leading partners to offer bursaries worth more than �33,000 for deserving students to study on a one-year Higher Diploma course.
There are four categories each offering a full scholarship worth �5,650 and a partial bursaries of �2,800 each.
The Higher Diploma, a specialist one-year full-time course, trains and develops students of guitar, bass, drums and vocals for a career in the music industry.
You may also want to watch:
The Institute is widely recognised as one of Europe’s leading schools of modern music.
Previous students have gone on to work with high profile artists including Radiohead, The Vaccines, Jessie J, Kylie Minogue, Reef, The Script and Paolo Nutini.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
Previous scholarship winners have preformed with artists across the world including Estelle, N-Dubz and Lauren Hill. For more information and to apply for a scholarship visit www.icmp.co.uk/scholarships.
Closing date is February 22, 2013.