The Institute in Kilburn offers bursaries to budding musicians
Previous students have gone on to work with Kylie Minogue, Radiohead, Jessie J and Lauren Hill
A prestigious music academy in Kilburn has thousands of pounds worth of scholarships up for grabs for budding stars who hit the right note.
The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in Dyne Road, has teamed up its leading partners to offer bursaries worth more than �33,000 for deserving students to study on a one-year Higher Diploma course.
There are four categories each offering a full scholarship worth �5,650 and a partial bursaries of �2,800 each.
The Higher Diploma, a specialist one-year full-time course, trains and develops students of guitar, bass, drums and vocals for a career in the music industry.
You may also want to watch:
The Institute is widely recognised as one of Europe’s leading schools of modern music.
Previous students have gone on to work with high profile artists including Radiohead, The Vaccines, Jessie J, Kylie Minogue, Reef, The Script and Paolo Nutini.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
Previous scholarship winners have preformed with artists across the world including Estelle, N-Dubz and Lauren Hill. For more information and to apply for a scholarship visit www.icmp.co.uk/scholarships.
Closing date is February 22, 2013.