Sarah Teather launches her annual Christmas card competition
Lib Dem MP for Brent Central is inviting primary schoolchildren to design this year’s artwork
The artwork of a talented primary schoolchild will be landing on the doormats of thousands of homes in Brent around Christmas.
Sarah Teather, Liberal Democrat MP for Brent Central, has launched her annual competition where schoolchildren in the borough are invited to design a Christmas card.
The winning design which must reflect Christmas in Brent will be chosen by Ms Teather.
The cards will be delivered to more than 20,000 households in the borough
You may also want to watch:
The lucky winner will also win a �50 book token, their name and school will be printed on the card and their class will be treated to a tour of Wembley Stadium.
Ms Teather has written to all primary schools in Brent Central inviting their pupils to enter the competition.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
She said: “Judging the Christmas card competition is always one of the highlights of my year.
“I love seeing the talent and imagination of Brent children and every year I am torn between all the wonderful entries.
“I am sure that this year will be no different.”
Alternatively, any child aged 11 or under living in Brent Central can also enter.
Entries must be one whole side of an A4 sheet of paper and should not include glitter or collage.
They must be sent to Sarah Teather MP, 70 Walm Lane, Willesden Green, NW2 4RA.
Please include the artist’s name, age and school they go to.
If not applying through a school entrants should include contact details, including a full postal address and a phone number that they can be contacted on.