Queen’s Park pre-school crowned the best nursery in the South of England
Jelli Tots nursery in Christchurch Avenue, scooped the National Day Nurseries Association title
Happy mums and dads have voted a Queen’s Park pre-school as the best nursery in the South of England.
Jelli Tots nursery in Christchurch Avenue, scooped the title of the National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) Nursery of the Year 2012 for South of England.
The private nursery, which is supported by Brent Council’s Early Years Service, was up against four other British nurseries for the coveted title which the only nursery award is voted for by parents.
The delighted nursery owners, Wendy Kelly and Sarah Crawford, said: “We would like to thank all the parents who took the time to nominate us. We have a dedicated staff team who will always go that extra mile for children in our care. It is great for their hard work to be recognised.”
You may also want to watch:
Dr. Krutika Pau, Brent’s director of children and families, added: “What a fantastic achievement. Many congratulations to all at Jelli Tots for this well-deserved national award.”
The NDNA Nursery of the Year award is supported by Hope Education.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed