Queen’s Park pre-school crowned the best nursery in the South of England
Jelli Tots nursery in Christchurch Avenue, scooped the National Day Nurseries Association title
Happy mums and dads have voted a Queen’s Park pre-school as the best nursery in the South of England.
Jelli Tots nursery in Christchurch Avenue, scooped the title of the National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) Nursery of the Year 2012 for South of England.
The private nursery, which is supported by Brent Council’s Early Years Service, was up against four other British nurseries for the coveted title which the only nursery award is voted for by parents.
The delighted nursery owners, Wendy Kelly and Sarah Crawford, said: “We would like to thank all the parents who took the time to nominate us. We have a dedicated staff team who will always go that extra mile for children in our care. It is great for their hard work to be recognised.”
You may also want to watch:
Dr. Krutika Pau, Brent’s director of children and families, added: “What a fantastic achievement. Many congratulations to all at Jelli Tots for this well-deserved national award.”
The NDNA Nursery of the Year award is supported by Hope Education.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park