Queen’s Park pre-school crowned the best nursery in the South of England
Jelli Tots nursery in Christchurch Avenue, scooped the National Day Nurseries Association title
Happy mums and dads have voted a Queen’s Park pre-school as the best nursery in the South of England.
Jelli Tots nursery in Christchurch Avenue, scooped the title of the National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) Nursery of the Year 2012 for South of England.
The private nursery, which is supported by Brent Council’s Early Years Service, was up against four other British nurseries for the coveted title which the only nursery award is voted for by parents.
The delighted nursery owners, Wendy Kelly and Sarah Crawford, said: “We would like to thank all the parents who took the time to nominate us. We have a dedicated staff team who will always go that extra mile for children in our care. It is great for their hard work to be recognised.”
You may also want to watch:
Dr. Krutika Pau, Brent’s director of children and families, added: “What a fantastic achievement. Many congratulations to all at Jelli Tots for this well-deserved national award.”
The NDNA Nursery of the Year award is supported by Hope Education.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates