Principal of the College of North West London to retire
- Credit: Archant
The principal of the College of North West London is to step down after 10 years in her post.
Vicki Fagg is to retire in January next year after taking up the role in 2003.
She joined the college, which has campuses in Wembley and Willesden, as vice principal in 1992.
Andy Cole, current vice principal at City of Westminster College, has been named as her successor.
He said: said: “I am already looking forward to working with colleagues to ensure the college continues to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe the college is well placed to secure for itself a distinctive and independent future; a future that will see us delivering the very best opportunities for our students, business partners and communities; a future that will see the College as the destination of choice for vocational education and training in London.“
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids