Principal of the College of North West London to retire
- Credit: Archant
The principal of the College of North West London is to step down after 10 years in her post.
Vicki Fagg is to retire in January next year after taking up the role in 2003.
She joined the college, which has campuses in Wembley and Willesden, as vice principal in 1992.
Andy Cole, current vice principal at City of Westminster College, has been named as her successor.
He said: said: “I am already looking forward to working with colleagues to ensure the college continues to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe the college is well placed to secure for itself a distinctive and independent future; a future that will see us delivering the very best opportunities for our students, business partners and communities; a future that will see the College as the destination of choice for vocational education and training in London.“
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 5 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 8 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 9 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 10 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed