Principal of the College of North West London to retire
- Credit: Archant
The principal of the College of North West London is to step down after 10 years in her post.
Vicki Fagg is to retire in January next year after taking up the role in 2003.
She joined the college, which has campuses in Wembley and Willesden, as vice principal in 1992.
Andy Cole, current vice principal at City of Westminster College, has been named as her successor.
He said: said: “I am already looking forward to working with colleagues to ensure the college continues to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe the college is well placed to secure for itself a distinctive and independent future; a future that will see us delivering the very best opportunities for our students, business partners and communities; a future that will see the College as the destination of choice for vocational education and training in London.“
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park