Mini Picassos art school opens up in Kensal Rise
Sessions allow budding young artists to tap into their talents
An art school for children and young people in Kensal Rise has had a grand exhibition of its work.
Mini Picassos, in Station Terrace, showcased the bright, Hockney inspired paintings last week.
Sarah Neale founder of Mini Picassos, set up the art sessions when her own children started primary school.
Disappointed at how little art the children did at school, Sarah, who was head of art at a school in Enfield and Clapham, decided to start up her own art lessons.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We have some really talented children who have worked hard all year to produce some amazing pieces.
“It was great to see the children talking to their parents and friends about the artwork they have produced. We are so proud of our young artists.”
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
For more information call Sarah on 07903638817.