Mini Picassos art school opens up in Kensal Rise
Sessions allow budding young artists to tap into their talents
An art school for children and young people in Kensal Rise has had a grand exhibition of its work.
Mini Picassos, in Station Terrace, showcased the bright, Hockney inspired paintings last week.
Sarah Neale founder of Mini Picassos, set up the art sessions when her own children started primary school.
Disappointed at how little art the children did at school, Sarah, who was head of art at a school in Enfield and Clapham, decided to start up her own art lessons.
She said: “We have some really talented children who have worked hard all year to produce some amazing pieces.
“It was great to see the children talking to their parents and friends about the artwork they have produced. We are so proud of our young artists.”
- 1 Beale savours first win as QPR boss after Willock wonder goal
- 2 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 3 Party patrols return as barber’s rave shut down
- 4 QPR hold off Middlesbrough to give boss Beale first win
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 Three face provisional trial with links to alleged organ-harvesting plot
- 7 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 8 'Dangerous' uni student jailed for 38 years for 'random' knife attacks
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following woman's 'unexpected' death
- 10 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
For more information call Sarah on 07903638817.