Mini Picassos art school opens up in Kensal Rise
Sessions allow budding young artists to tap into their talents
An art school for children and young people in Kensal Rise has had a grand exhibition of its work.
Mini Picassos, in Station Terrace, showcased the bright, Hockney inspired paintings last week.
Sarah Neale founder of Mini Picassos, set up the art sessions when her own children started primary school.
Disappointed at how little art the children did at school, Sarah, who was head of art at a school in Enfield and Clapham, decided to start up her own art lessons.
She said: “We have some really talented children who have worked hard all year to produce some amazing pieces.
“It was great to see the children talking to their parents and friends about the artwork they have produced. We are so proud of our young artists.”
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 4 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 5 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 6 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 8 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 9 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 10 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
For more information call Sarah on 07903638817.