Mini Picassos art school opens up in Kensal Rise
Sessions allow budding young artists to tap into their talents
An art school for children and young people in Kensal Rise has had a grand exhibition of its work.
Mini Picassos, in Station Terrace, showcased the bright, Hockney inspired paintings last week.
Sarah Neale founder of Mini Picassos, set up the art sessions when her own children started primary school.
Disappointed at how little art the children did at school, Sarah, who was head of art at a school in Enfield and Clapham, decided to start up her own art lessons.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We have some really talented children who have worked hard all year to produce some amazing pieces.
“It was great to see the children talking to their parents and friends about the artwork they have produced. We are so proud of our young artists.”
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
For more information call Sarah on 07903638817.