Mini Picassos art school opens up in Kensal Rise
Sessions allow budding young artists to tap into their talents
An art school for children and young people in Kensal Rise has had a grand exhibition of its work.
Mini Picassos, in Station Terrace, showcased the bright, Hockney inspired paintings last week.
Sarah Neale founder of Mini Picassos, set up the art sessions when her own children started primary school.
Disappointed at how little art the children did at school, Sarah, who was head of art at a school in Enfield and Clapham, decided to start up her own art lessons.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We have some really talented children who have worked hard all year to produce some amazing pieces.
“It was great to see the children talking to their parents and friends about the artwork they have produced. We are so proud of our young artists.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
For more information call Sarah on 07903638817.