Nominations in to find Brent’s best primary and secondary school staff in the London Teacher of the Year award
- Credit: SUBMITTED by Martin Apps
Nominations are open for Brent schools to take part in the 2020 London Teacher of the Year Awards.
Barham Primary School,in Danethorpe Road, scooped team of the year for Brent, Barnet and Camden at the ceremony last year.
Organised by educational charity Inspire Schools, the awards recognise school staff's expertise, dedication and vital contribution to the community.
There are separate categories for primary and secondary education and for all school employees including volunteers.
Inspire Schools acting general manager Karen Brinkman said: "It is simply impossible to overstate the contribution that teachers make to Brent and the wellbeing of ll of the people who live in the borough. And that's why it is such an honour for us to be in a position to recognise their work through these awards.
You may also want to watch:
"The online nomination process is easy to complete, and I sincerely hope as many people as possible submit engage with it."
Visit www.inspireschools.org.uk/teacher-of-the-year, before March 1.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley