Nominations in to find Brent’s best primary and secondary school staff in the London Teacher of the Year award
- Credit: SUBMITTED by Martin Apps
Nominations are open for Brent schools to take part in the 2020 London Teacher of the Year Awards.
Barham Primary School,in Danethorpe Road, scooped team of the year for Brent, Barnet and Camden at the ceremony last year.
Organised by educational charity Inspire Schools, the awards recognise school staff's expertise, dedication and vital contribution to the community.
There are separate categories for primary and secondary education and for all school employees including volunteers.
Inspire Schools acting general manager Karen Brinkman said: "It is simply impossible to overstate the contribution that teachers make to Brent and the wellbeing of ll of the people who live in the borough. And that's why it is such an honour for us to be in a position to recognise their work through these awards.
"The online nomination process is easy to complete, and I sincerely hope as many people as possible submit engage with it."
Visit www.inspireschools.org.uk/teacher-of-the-year, before March 1.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 8 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 9 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court