Nominations in to find Brent’s best primary and secondary school staff in the London Teacher of the Year award
- Credit: SUBMITTED by Martin Apps
Nominations are open for Brent schools to take part in the 2020 London Teacher of the Year Awards.
Barham Primary School,in Danethorpe Road, scooped team of the year for Brent, Barnet and Camden at the ceremony last year.
Organised by educational charity Inspire Schools, the awards recognise school staff's expertise, dedication and vital contribution to the community.
There are separate categories for primary and secondary education and for all school employees including volunteers.
Inspire Schools acting general manager Karen Brinkman said: "It is simply impossible to overstate the contribution that teachers make to Brent and the wellbeing of ll of the people who live in the borough. And that's why it is such an honour for us to be in a position to recognise their work through these awards.
You may also want to watch:
"The online nomination process is easy to complete, and I sincerely hope as many people as possible submit engage with it."
Visit www.inspireschools.org.uk/teacher-of-the-year, before March 1.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 7 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 8 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police