Kensal Rise children’s shop to host Algy Craig Hall book signing event
Kid’s writer will be at KIDSEN in Chamberlayne Road this Saturday
A popular children’s author will be signing books in an award winning Kensal Rise children’s shop this Saturday (June 16).
Algy Craig Hall, who lives in Kensal Green, has released his new picture book called Mammoth and Me, about the adventures of a Big Blue Mammoth and a little boy.
It is a heart warming and gentle tale of learning to be friends no matter what differences there may be.
Mr Craig Hall grew up with an elder sister and quadruplet younger brothers and sisters. His sizable family provided the inspiration for his first picture book, Fine as We Are, published by Boxer Books in 2007 and shortlisted for the Read It Again! children’s book prize and the Norfolk Picture Book Award.
You may also want to watch:
He followed this with The Scariest Monster in the World, also published by Boxer Books and shortlisted to the final six titles in the Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2010.
Mr Craig Hall will be at Scandinavian children’s shop KIDSEN in Chamberlayne Road, which won best independent shop in Britain 2012 earlier this year, from 11.30pm to 3.30pm. To find out more about the author visit www.algy.co.uk
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!