Kensal Rise children’s shop to host Algy Craig Hall book signing event
Kid’s writer will be at KIDSEN in Chamberlayne Road this Saturday
A popular children’s author will be signing books in an award winning Kensal Rise children’s shop this Saturday (June 16).
Algy Craig Hall, who lives in Kensal Green, has released his new picture book called Mammoth and Me, about the adventures of a Big Blue Mammoth and a little boy.
It is a heart warming and gentle tale of learning to be friends no matter what differences there may be.
Mr Craig Hall grew up with an elder sister and quadruplet younger brothers and sisters. His sizable family provided the inspiration for his first picture book, Fine as We Are, published by Boxer Books in 2007 and shortlisted for the Read It Again! children’s book prize and the Norfolk Picture Book Award.
You may also want to watch:
He followed this with The Scariest Monster in the World, also published by Boxer Books and shortlisted to the final six titles in the Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2010.
Mr Craig Hall will be at Scandinavian children’s shop KIDSEN in Chamberlayne Road, which won best independent shop in Britain 2012 earlier this year, from 11.30pm to 3.30pm. To find out more about the author visit www.algy.co.uk
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods