Free primary school in Kilburn to host open events
- Credit: Archant
A free primary school which plans to open in Kilburn next year will be hosting two open events for interested parents.
Kilburn Grange School, which was formerly called Kilburn Free Primary School, will be based at the building in Priory Park Road, which was previously home to the College of North West London.
The site is currently temporarily occupied by Marylebone Boys’ School, a secondary free school which is hoping to find a site in the borough of Westminster.
KGS are expected to move in next summer and open its doors for pupils in September.
Parents interested in applying for a reception place for 2015 will have the opportunity to meet representatives of Bellevue Place Education Trust, who will run the KGS, and find out more the school’s development at the open events.
You may also want to watch:
In July, KGS, a two-form non-denominational school offering a total of 420 places, was given government approval to open.
The events will place at the proposed school site in Priory Park Road, Kilburn, on October 30 from 1.30pm to 3.00pm and November 6 from 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
To confirm attendance visit kilburngrangeschool.org.uk/events or leave a message on 0845 459 0113 stating your name, contact number, the number of people attending and the session you wish to attend.
For more information about the school, including its admissions policy, visit kilburngrangeschool.org.uk.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat