Brent teacher charged with attacking pupil
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A teacher from a school in Brent has been charged with attacking a pupil.
The man appeared in Hendon Magistrates’ Court in Monday accused of assault by beating following the alleged incident in the school on September 9 this year.
The Times is unable to name the school or the teacher after the judge placed reporting restrictions.
The accused pleaded guilty to an element of the charge but denied a section of the offence.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released on conditional bail and will stand trial at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on April 22 next year.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants