Brent teacher charged with attacking pupil
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A teacher from a school in Brent has been charged with attacking a pupil.
The man appeared in Hendon Magistrates’ Court in Monday accused of assault by beating following the alleged incident in the school on September 9 this year.
The Times is unable to name the school or the teacher after the judge placed reporting restrictions.
The accused pleaded guilty to an element of the charge but denied a section of the offence.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released on conditional bail and will stand trial at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on April 22 next year.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden