Gigantic Dino-Easter Egg installation roars into Wembley Park in time for Easter
- Credit: Archant
You’d struggle to eat this much chocolate.
Fortunately, this gigantic Easter Egg isn’t the edible kind. It’s part of a Dino-Easter Egg installation that has roared into Wembley Park in time for Easter.
The three-metre egg is sitting outside the London Designer Outlet for all those wanting to crack the mould and give their kids an unusual eggsperience for the holidays.
Dinosaur puppet Tybalt the T-Rex is part of the snap installation. The egg’s base is wrapped in dinosaur puns that are roughly as awful as the ones in this story, such as Back from Eggstinction, Dip-LDO-docus, Jurassic Boxpark and St-EGG-osaurus for anyone wanting to take a selfie before April 29.
The installation is to celebrate the West End’s Dinosaur World Live production, which opens at the new Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre on July 18.
You may also want to watch:
A range of family activities have been put on in The Yellow and Boxpark Wembley from free salsa workshops to a kids’ film club.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park