Ealing schoolgirl, 14, goes missing in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A 14-year-old schoolgirl has gone missing in Brent- the second time she has disappeared in the last week.
Naima Abdiaziz, 14, who lives in Ealing, was last seen yesterday in High Street, Harlesden, at 7.30pm.
She had previously been reported as missing on Saturday and was found safe and sound the following day.
Naima was last seen wearing a navy blue top with black leather sleeves, black tracksuit trousers, a black top and was carrying a black handbag.
She is not believed to have travelled abroad.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the police on101 or missing people on 116000 quoting reference 16MIS021009.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess