Drugs and cash found following raid on snooker club in Kilburn
Cannabis and �1,000 in cash recovered from club in Kilburn High Road
Hundreds of pounds of worth of cannabis has been found after a raid on a snooker club in Kilburn.
More than one hundred bags of cannabis and �1,000 worth of cash was seized from the Poolcrest Snooker Club in Kilburn High Road, during the police raid.
Seven men were arrested and two were given warnings after officers swooped on the property on Monday, November, 26. The raid formed part of Operation Hawk, a police operation across the capital aimed at tackling drug dealers.
Jaysen Veeren, acting seargant, from the Kilburn High Road tasking team, said he was pleased with the result.
He said: “Drug dealing damages communities. It generates crime, disorder and anti-social behaviour.
“We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this great result.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 6 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
“We urge the public to come forward with information about who is dealing drugs or committing crime in their area.”