Drugs and cash found following raid on snooker club in Kilburn
Cannabis and �1,000 in cash recovered from club in Kilburn High Road
Hundreds of pounds of worth of cannabis has been found after a raid on a snooker club in Kilburn.
More than one hundred bags of cannabis and �1,000 worth of cash was seized from the Poolcrest Snooker Club in Kilburn High Road, during the police raid.
Seven men were arrested and two were given warnings after officers swooped on the property on Monday, November, 26. The raid formed part of Operation Hawk, a police operation across the capital aimed at tackling drug dealers.
Jaysen Veeren, acting seargant, from the Kilburn High Road tasking team, said he was pleased with the result.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Drug dealing damages communities. It generates crime, disorder and anti-social behaviour.
“We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this great result.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
“We urge the public to come forward with information about who is dealing drugs or committing crime in their area.”