Drugs and cash found following raid on snooker club in Kilburn
Cannabis and �1,000 in cash recovered from club in Kilburn High Road
Hundreds of pounds of worth of cannabis has been found after a raid on a snooker club in Kilburn.
More than one hundred bags of cannabis and �1,000 worth of cash was seized from the Poolcrest Snooker Club in Kilburn High Road, during the police raid.
Seven men were arrested and two were given warnings after officers swooped on the property on Monday, November, 26. The raid formed part of Operation Hawk, a police operation across the capital aimed at tackling drug dealers.
Jaysen Veeren, acting seargant, from the Kilburn High Road tasking team, said he was pleased with the result.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Drug dealing damages communities. It generates crime, disorder and anti-social behaviour.
“We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this great result.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
“We urge the public to come forward with information about who is dealing drugs or committing crime in their area.”