Drug dealing Wembley brothers locked up
Pair arrested after cops storm their home following a tip-off
TWO drug-dealing brothers have been jailed after police seized cannabis, a gun and ammunition during a raid at their home.
Micah Bennett, 25, and 24-year-old Dean were arrested after cops stormed their home in St John’s Road, Wembley, on January 24 this year.
Following a tip-off about their criminal activities, officers from Wembley Central Safer Neighbourhoods Team (SNT) uncovered a large quantity of the class B drug, cash, a BBM pistol and ammunition.
Micah was charged with possession of cannabis and with intent to supply Class B, while Dean stood accused of possession of a firearm, possession with intent to supply class B drugs and possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
Last week at Harrow Crown Court both were sentenced after previously admitting the charges.
Dean was received seven years in jail and Michal was locked up for 21 months.
- 1 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 2 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 3 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 Kilburn councillor resigns from Labour group to become Independent
- 10 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
Sergeant Neil Tullock from Wembley Central Neighbourhoods Team said: “We hope the convictions demonstrate that with the help and support of the community we can take action against those who believe they are above the law.”