Colindale fatal crash: Driver in his 80s dies after collision with another vehicle
- Credit: Archant
A pensioner has died after a collision in Colindale.
The man, in his 80s, passed away after two vehicles collided in Hyde Estate Road, NW9.
The Met Police confirmed: "Police were called to a two vehicle collision on Hyde Estate Rd, just before 21:00hrs on Saturday, 29 February.
"A driver of one of the vehicles, a man in his 80s, died at the scene."
Scotland Yard said next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination is due to take place.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests yet, and enquiries as to the circumstances continue.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 8 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 9 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 10 Man dies after stabbing in Brent