Driver arrested after pedestrian dies in two vehicle collision in Wembley is bailed
- Credit: Archant
A male driver who was arrested after a pedestrian died following a collision with two vehicles in Wembley this morning has been released on bail.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident which killed the man, who is in his 30s, on Empire Way, at around 6.54am.
The driver was questioned on suspicion of dangerous driving.
Officers at Alperton Traffic Garage are investigating the collision.
Any witnesses or anyone with information should call the unit on 0208 9919555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Residents have been calling for extra traffic measures to be installed on the road following the death of a five-year-old who was struck by a car in February 2013.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 10 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties