Discover London with brand new iPhone app launched by the Brent & Kilburn Times
Free mobile guide to the city will find services and activities for users
The Brent & Kilburn Times is today (Wednesday) launching a brand new iPhone app that will help users discover London like never before.
The mobile application is a real-time, location-based guide to London.
It is the ultimate FREE mobile guide to London: a mega-utility app that contains over 30 specialist mini-apps, making it a useful discovery tool for all kinds of London-related information based on users’ real-time location and purpose.
The app has been developed through an exclusive partnership with MyCityWay – a leading New York-based tech business.
You may also want to watch:
MyCityWay have won many awards for their city guide mobile apps; their New York version was the most downloaded mobile city guide in 2011.
The new app will be called MyCityWay London24.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 3 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 4 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 5 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
It is available free for iPhones and can be found in Apple iTunes store from today.
A version for Android users will be launched in the next few weeks.
The specialist mini-apps within MyCityWay London24 are designed to help users find a wide range of services and activities.
Other services within the app allow access to live traffic cameras, check tube and bus timetables book a taxi and, of course, read the local news from the Brent & Kilburn Times.