Discover London with brand new iPhone app launched by the Brent & Kilburn Times
Free mobile guide to the city will find services and activities for users
The Brent & Kilburn Times is today (Wednesday) launching a brand new iPhone app that will help users discover London like never before.
The mobile application is a real-time, location-based guide to London.
It is the ultimate FREE mobile guide to London: a mega-utility app that contains over 30 specialist mini-apps, making it a useful discovery tool for all kinds of London-related information based on users’ real-time location and purpose.
The app has been developed through an exclusive partnership with MyCityWay – a leading New York-based tech business.
You may also want to watch:
MyCityWay have won many awards for their city guide mobile apps; their New York version was the most downloaded mobile city guide in 2011.
The new app will be called MyCityWay London24.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 6 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
It is available free for iPhones and can be found in Apple iTunes store from today.
A version for Android users will be launched in the next few weeks.
The specialist mini-apps within MyCityWay London24 are designed to help users find a wide range of services and activities.
Other services within the app allow access to live traffic cameras, check tube and bus timetables book a taxi and, of course, read the local news from the Brent & Kilburn Times.