Discover London with brand new iPhone app launched by the Brent & Kilburn Times
Free mobile guide to the city will find services and activities for users
The Brent & Kilburn Times is today (Wednesday) launching a brand new iPhone app that will help users discover London like never before.
The mobile application is a real-time, location-based guide to London.
It is the ultimate FREE mobile guide to London: a mega-utility app that contains over 30 specialist mini-apps, making it a useful discovery tool for all kinds of London-related information based on users’ real-time location and purpose.
The app has been developed through an exclusive partnership with MyCityWay – a leading New York-based tech business.
MyCityWay have won many awards for their city guide mobile apps; their New York version was the most downloaded mobile city guide in 2011.
The new app will be called MyCityWay London24.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 7 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 8 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 9 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 10 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
It is available free for iPhones and can be found in Apple iTunes store from today.
A version for Android users will be launched in the next few weeks.
The specialist mini-apps within MyCityWay London24 are designed to help users find a wide range of services and activities.
Other services within the app allow access to live traffic cameras, check tube and bus timetables book a taxi and, of course, read the local news from the Brent & Kilburn Times.