Further arrest in connection with fatal shooting of Mohanna ‘Montana’ Abdhou in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigatiing the fatal shooting of 20-year-old Mohanna Abdhou have made another arrest.
Mohanna, known to friends and family as Montana, was gunned down as she chatted to friends in front of Blake Court in Malvern Road, Kilburn, just yards from a children’s playground on May 26.
A post mortem found she died from a single gunshot wound.
On Tuesday a 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder after handing himself in at a police station.
Three have already been charged in connection with Mohanna’s death – Mohammed Tawfik, 19, and a 16-year-old boy, who can’t be named for legal reasons, were charged on November 2. Kathleen Peddar, 21, from Brent, was charged with assisting an offender on November 7.
All three are in custody.
Seven others have been released without charge.
- 1 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 2 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 3 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 4 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 8 QPR boss Beale bemoans missed chances in Blackpool defeat
- 9 QPR left stumped by old boy Bowler in Blackpool loss
- 10 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via Twitter @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.