Despicable man banned from Willesden area for 5-years
32-year-old urinated, defecated and exposed himself to public
A MAN who repeatedly exposed himself, urinated, defecated and spat in public has been banned from entering a specified area for five years.
Iheanvi Igwe, 32, of Griffin Close, Willesden, was given an Anti-Social Behaviour Order for carrying out the offences over the past year.
Igwe also loitered outside St Andrews and St Francis C of E Primary School, in Belton Road, Willesden, harassing and scaring staff, parents and children.
He was banned from entering the area between High Road and Chapter Road, Willesden, until January 25, 2016.
Cllr Lincoln Beswick, lead member for crime prevention and public safety, said: “This man’s behaviour – often outside a Brent school – is despicable and I’m pleased that Brent Council and Brent Police have worked together to obtain the ASBO.
“His heinous behaviour has been a consistent source of considerable harassment, alarm and distress to the community in and around the Belton Road area.
- 1 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 2 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 3 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 6 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 7 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 8 Northwick Park NHS Trust still 'requires improvement'
- 9 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
“No doubt it will be a great relief to residents, parents and teachers to know that he is forbidden from entering this area for the next five years.”
Igwe was also banned from carrying opened alcohol, begging or abusing police or the public in a public place.