Despicable man banned from Willesden area for 5-years
32-year-old urinated, defecated and exposed himself to public
A MAN who repeatedly exposed himself, urinated, defecated and spat in public has been banned from entering a specified area for five years.
Iheanvi Igwe, 32, of Griffin Close, Willesden, was given an Anti-Social Behaviour Order for carrying out the offences over the past year.
Igwe also loitered outside St Andrews and St Francis C of E Primary School, in Belton Road, Willesden, harassing and scaring staff, parents and children.
He was banned from entering the area between High Road and Chapter Road, Willesden, until January 25, 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Lincoln Beswick, lead member for crime prevention and public safety, said: “This man’s behaviour – often outside a Brent school – is despicable and I’m pleased that Brent Council and Brent Police have worked together to obtain the ASBO.
“His heinous behaviour has been a consistent source of considerable harassment, alarm and distress to the community in and around the Belton Road area.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
“No doubt it will be a great relief to residents, parents and teachers to know that he is forbidden from entering this area for the next five years.”
Igwe was also banned from carrying opened alcohol, begging or abusing police or the public in a public place.