Deaf pensioner goes missing in Wembley
Nepalese 69-year-old does not speak English
A DEAF pensioner has gone missing in Wembley after dissappearing when his family thought he was relaxing in the sunshine yesterday.
Kulbahadur Rayamajhi, who is 69 years old, was reported missing yesterday at 4pm by his family.
He was last seen sat outside taking in the sun, but when his family called him for dinner, he had disappeared. Mr Rayamajhi is from Nepal and was visitng his family who live in Hutchinson Terrace, Wembley.
Hedoes not speak English.
You may also want to watch:
Brent Police are now appealing to the public to help find a man missing from the Wembley area.
He was wearing a brown jacket - which is the same jacket as in the photo - and has no money on him.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
Anyone with information should call the Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or missing persons on 0500 700 700.