Deaf pensioner goes missing in Wembley
Nepalese 69-year-old does not speak English
A DEAF pensioner has gone missing in Wembley after dissappearing when his family thought he was relaxing in the sunshine yesterday.
Kulbahadur Rayamajhi, who is 69 years old, was reported missing yesterday at 4pm by his family.
He was last seen sat outside taking in the sun, but when his family called him for dinner, he had disappeared. Mr Rayamajhi is from Nepal and was visitng his family who live in Hutchinson Terrace, Wembley.
Hedoes not speak English.
You may also want to watch:
Brent Police are now appealing to the public to help find a man missing from the Wembley area.
He was wearing a brown jacket - which is the same jacket as in the photo - and has no money on him.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Anyone with information should call the Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or missing persons on 0500 700 700.