David Beckham to QPR move planned by Tony Fernandes?
Could David Beckham be pulling on the blue and white hooped shirt of QPR later this season?
Possibly so if one of the main football rumours doing the rounds today is to be believed.
Reports in the national press claim QPR’s new owner Tony Fernandes plans an ambitious, albeit audacious, swoop for the former Manchester United star and England captain.
Beckham will be out of contract with LA Galaxy at the end of America’s Major League Soccer season in November.
The 36-year-old has been offered a new contract but has yet to commit.
You may also want to watch:
If Malaysian tycoon Fernandes does pull off a sensational move for Beckham and bring him back to the Premier League it will boost the ex-Real Madrid midfielder’s hopes of playing for Great Britain at the London 2012 Olympics.
Rangers fans, what do you think about the Beckham rumour? Would you like to see him at Loftus Road? Would the amount of money needed for the move be worth it for the club’s chance of survival in the Premier League? Add your comments below.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'