Date change for Kingsbury and Kenton Area Consultative Forum
Meeting will be held tomorrow rather than Wednesday
Council chiefs have brought forward the date of the Kingsbury and Kenton Area Consultative Forum by a day.
The event where residents can come and discuss Brent Council’s budget for the next financial year will now take place tomorrow (Tuesday).
Cllr Ann John OBE, council leader and Cllr Muhammed Butt, deputy leader, will be on hand to explain the town hall’s finances for 2012 – 2013.
There will also be a briefing on the digital switchover and social housing reforms.
You may also want to watch:
The forum will take place at Kingsbury High School in Princes Avenue, Kingsbury, at 7pm.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood