Date change for Kingsbury and Kenton Area Consultative Forum
Meeting will be held tomorrow rather than Wednesday
Council chiefs have brought forward the date of the Kingsbury and Kenton Area Consultative Forum by a day.
The event where residents can come and discuss Brent Council’s budget for the next financial year will now take place tomorrow (Tuesday).
Cllr Ann John OBE, council leader and Cllr Muhammed Butt, deputy leader, will be on hand to explain the town hall’s finances for 2012 – 2013.
There will also be a briefing on the digital switchover and social housing reforms.
You may also want to watch:
The forum will take place at Kingsbury High School in Princes Avenue, Kingsbury, at 7pm.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears