Date change for Kingsbury and Kenton Area Consultative Forum
Meeting will be held tomorrow rather than Wednesday
Council chiefs have brought forward the date of the Kingsbury and Kenton Area Consultative Forum by a day.
The event where residents can come and discuss Brent Council’s budget for the next financial year will now take place tomorrow (Tuesday).
Cllr Ann John OBE, council leader and Cllr Muhammed Butt, deputy leader, will be on hand to explain the town hall’s finances for 2012 – 2013.
There will also be a briefing on the digital switchover and social housing reforms.
You may also want to watch:
The forum will take place at Kingsbury High School in Princes Avenue, Kingsbury, at 7pm.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 7 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims