Daniel Smith murder suspect arrested
Police have today (July 29) arrested a 23-year-old man on suspicion of murdering Daniel Smith, writes Kate Ferguson. Daniel Omari Smith from Queen s Park, was shot dead outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, on May 22 at 12.15am, in a case of mistaken identity. Officers and
Police have today (July 29) arrested a 23-year-old man on suspicion of murdering Daniel Smith.
Daniel Omari Smith from Queen's Park, was shot dead outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, on May 22 at 12.15am, in a case of mistaken identity.
Officers and ambulance crews rushed to the scene, but he died shortly before 1am.
Mr Smith worked as an electrician in Paddington and lived with his mum and two sisters.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination held at City of Westminster Mortuary on Saturday May 22 gave the cause of death as a gunshot wound.
Officers from Trident are investigating and are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Anyone who has information or can assist police is asked to contact the Incident Room on 020 8733 4704, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.