Daniel Smith murder suspect arrested
Police have today (July 29) arrested a 23-year-old man on suspicion of murdering Daniel Smith, writes Kate Ferguson. Daniel Omari Smith from Queen s Park, was shot dead outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, on May 22 at 12.15am, in a case of mistaken identity. Officers and
Police have today (July 29) arrested a 23-year-old man on suspicion of murdering Daniel Smith.
Daniel Omari Smith from Queen's Park, was shot dead outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, on May 22 at 12.15am, in a case of mistaken identity.
Officers and ambulance crews rushed to the scene, but he died shortly before 1am.
Mr Smith worked as an electrician in Paddington and lived with his mum and two sisters.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination held at City of Westminster Mortuary on Saturday May 22 gave the cause of death as a gunshot wound.
Officers from Trident are investigating and are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
Anyone who has information or can assist police is asked to contact the Incident Room on 020 8733 4704, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.