Customer service award for sports centre in Brent
- Credit: Archant
A leisure centre in Sudbury has been given an award for its exemplary customer service.
Vale Farm Sports Centre in Watford Road, which is operated by Everyone Active on behalf of Brent Council, attained the Customer Services Excellence Standard Award in recognition of their exceptional service and dedication to the needs of their customers.
The accolade demanded the centre go through a rigorous two-day assessment regime, involving self-evaluation, pre-assessment and evidence submission.
The centre also had to pass 59 criteria in five areas, including customer insight, culture of organisation, information and access, delivery, and timeliness and quality of service.
Everyone Active, which also runs centre in Ealing and Harrow, were also assessed and rated as “outstanding”, with staff described as having an “above and beyond” nature and a “first class” response to customer inquiries and requests.
Mark Leahy, area contract manager, said: “This award is an external validation to support the excellent work taking place in Ealing, Brent and Harrow and I would like to thank all of the colleagues for their hard work and dedication over the last 22 months.”
- 1 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 6 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack