Crystal Palace target Armand Traore wants to stay at QPR
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
QPR winger Armand Traore has told club officials that he has no interest in leaving Loftus Road to join former boss Neil Warnock at Crystal Palace.
The 24-year is due to move into a new house in west London in two weeks and is keen to stay and fight for his place in the team after signing a two-year deal in July.
Former Rangers boss Warnock signed the Senegal international from Arsenal in 2011 and after returning to Selhurst Park this week the 65-year-old was quick to put in a bid for Traore who came off the bench during the 1-0 victory against Sunderland on Saturday.
The transfer window closes at midnight on Monday and QPR boss Harry Redknapp is expected to complete the signing of former Portsmouth midfielder Lassana Diarra.
The 29-year-old has been in dispute with Lokomotiv Moscow coach Leonid Kuchuk and refused to turn up for training.
You may also want to watch:
Redknapp has been keen to add some energy to the Rs midfield and Diarra is willing to compromise on his £80,000-a-week salary to seal his return to the Premier League.
Follow me on Twitter @RobBrennan82
- 1 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer